Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Pink Wednesday

Today was rather uneventful.  We had our first Complete Denture class today at 8 am followed by instrument check-in down in the lab.  That's where we get our roughly $7k of instruments that we purchased for the year.  It's amazing how compact $7k of instruments can be!  After lunch was Path.  AGAIN the prof beat the dead horse that is reading the book.  AGAIN she blatantly said she thinks we'd fail if we read the second edition instead of the third.  Seeing as I haven't actually completed a reading assignment in...ever... we'll see how this goes.

After class ended at 2 pm, I spent an hour or so downloading fonts and formatting my own day planner.  I spent hours in stores and on the internet trying to find a planner that suited me and never could, so I decided I'd make my own.  Hopefully I'll have pictures soon.  I spent the evening picking up the apartment and managed to put together a DVD rack/shelf from Target in 26 minutes!  I was pleased with myself.  =)

In honor of Mean Girls, today's manicure was pink.  I used Color Club's Jackie Oh!  It is an eye-searing neon pink that looks like it was extracted from radioactive highlighters.  I spent a lot of time trying to accurately represent the color in photos, but it's impossible.  If you don't own it, trust me that it is BRIGHT.  Take a peek!




Remember to floss!

C

No comments:

Post a Comment